Flax Features Showcase
What makes Flax better?
- Seamless C# and C++ scripting
- Automatic draw calls batching and instancing
- Every asset is using async content streaming by default
- Cross-platform support (Windows, Linux, Android, PS4. Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, UWP…)
- GPU Lightmaps Baking
- Visual Scripting
- VFX tools
- Nested prefabs
- Localization tools
- Gameplay Globals for technical artists
- Networking for multiplayer games
- Open World Tools (terrain, foliage, fog, levels streaming)
- Hot-reloading C#/C++ in Editor
- Full source-code available
- Direct communication and help from engine devs
- Lightweight development (full repo clone + compilation in less than 3 min)
Get Started Now!
We want you to succeed! Use Flax for free, pay 4% when you release (above first $25k per quarter). Flax Engine and all related tools, all features, all supported platforms, all source code, all complete projects and Flax Samples with regular updates can be used for free.